We are excited to announce that Jelly SMS 2 for Mac OS X is now available in the Mac App Store. This is a major release, and is a free upgrade for anyone already running the full version of Jelly SMS from the Mac App Store.
So what’s new?
There’s a ton of new stuff packed into this release. All of the old UI has been moved into the digital dump, and a fresh new interface has been carefully crafted to get you texting even faster while keeping with the slick experience of using a Mac.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- iCloud support between Mac and iOS: Just turn on iCloud in preferences, and you can immediately have all of your messages, user profiles, passwords and settings in sync automatically on your Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Jelly even tells you which device originally sent the message to help with your memory.
- Jelly SMS takes advantages of new API’s in Mountain Lion to let you share sent messages using various services such as Twitter, Facebook, email or resend using Jelly SMS.
- Also in Mountain Lion, Jelly supports Notification Center, to let you know when messages send, or to let you retry if a problem occurs.
- Delivery reports for My-Cool-SMS.com and O2.ie users.
- Export your messages so that you can keep a backup for safe keeping.
I hope you really enjoy the new release. Don’t forget to tell your friends about the app, and leave a review in the app store!
Get the new Jelly SMS for OS X here.